BBIEN TECHNOLOGY B4C Boron Carbide B4-C
CAS RN: 10043-11-5
Specification of B4C powder
|CAS No: 12069-32-8|
Grade Standard:General Reagent, Electron Grade
Application:nuclear materials, gun nozzles
Note: We can supply different size products of boron carbide according to client's requirements.
Boron Carbide powder is one of the most hardness materials in the world. Its Mohs hardness is 9.3. B4C is with the properties of low density, high strength, high temperature stability and chemical stability characteristics. B4C is mainly used in wear-resistant materials, ceramics reinforced and grinding, polishing and drilling.
|Analysis of Boron carbide powder|
|Relative Molecular Weight||55.26|
|Appearance structure||Black powder|
1. B4C is with high hardness abrasives can be used for all kinds of hard metal, corundum or glass processing, also to produce wear and corrosion resistance boron carbide devices. Topical boron carbide material may also be used as a cutting blade, mortar and pestle and the like.
2. Can be used as raw material in the chemical or other alloy steel boron agents, generates diboride iron to reinforce the strength and wear resistance of material, it can also be used in some metallic friction material additives. B4C can be produced TiB2, ZrB2, CrB2 and other powders.
3. It can be made of boron carbide conductive properties of boron carbide - graphite thermocouple.
4. The use of nuclear energy in the neutron absorbing ability of the advantages of neutron absorbing material is used as control rod adjustment bar, rod accident, safety bars, rods and other features of the original shield.
5. By adding a sintering additive to improve the performance of boron carbide ceramic composites, access to quality and low price boron carbide products. Boron Carbide powder now is widely used in the industrial of nozzles, pump seals and hot extrusion die fields.
boron carbide should be stored in dry, cool and sealing of the environment, please don't be exposure to air, besides should avoid the heavy pressure, according to ordinary goods transportation.
Packing detail: boron carbide is available of 100g/bag, 500g/bag, 1kg/bag,25kg/drum according to customer's requirements.
Shipping detail: lead time is within 5days after receive the payment. The delivery method is DHL, EMS, TNT, Fedex,both airway and sea way is available.
Q1: Do you accept sample order?
A: Yes, we accept small order from 10g, 100g, and 1kg,25kg/drum for your evaluation quality of our goods.
Q2: Can I have my own customized product?
A: If we don't have the nanoparticle you need, yes, it is generally possible for us to produce it. But, it usually requires a minium of quantities ordered, thousand of dollars of overhead costs, and about 15 days above lead time. If interested, please contact with our sales to discuss what customized product you need.
Q3: What is the date of delivery?
A: If we have in stock, the delivery time is in 5-7working days. For the large quantity, we will calculate the delivery date and confirm it into the proforma invoice.
Q4: How do you ship out the goods?
A: Generally, we can ship your order through FedEx, TNT, DHL, or EMS You will receive the goods in 3 days for domestic shipments, while international shipments typically take shipping companies a few working days to deliver.
Q5: What is your payment term?
A: We accept TT, Western Union and Paypal. L/C is acceptable above 40000 USD deal. No matter which payment method you choose, please send us the bank receipt via email after you finished your payment.
Q6: How do I put my order to buy your goods?
A: When you confirm your order, we will send our Proforma Invoice via email for you. The Proforma Invoice has the order number for your reference and confirmed the products you ordered. After we ship our the goods, we will email you the tracking number and you can check your goods on the official courier website.